If you stumbled upon this post about Netgear router AC1750 setup issues, it means you are experiencing the same. Well, you don’t need to worry about it now as here we will walk you through the issues and also provides the troubleshooting tips that work effectively and quickly.
We advise you to read this full article from up to down carefully to resolve the issue in a hassle-free manner.
Most Common Issues of Netgear AC1750 Setup
Here is the list that contains the names of the issues that usually stop the process of Netgear AC1750 setup:
- IP and web address not working.
- Slow and unstable internet speed.
- Usage of defective Ethernet cable.
- Loose connection between the router and the host router.
- Excessive distance between devices.
- Usage of outdated browser.
These were the issues that usually users of Netgear AC1750 faced. Now it’s time to say goodbye to these annoying issues, after all, we have a troubleshooting hack.
Fix: Netgear AC1750 Setup Issues
Power Cycle Router
This is the foremost troubleshooting tip that you should always try to fix any issue related to the networking devices. The reboot process works like a charm to cool down the router and also eliminate the temporary hiccups. Plus, it doesn’t have any negative effects on the Netgear router.
Here are the instructions to reboot the device perfectly
- First, power off the device by removing the power cable from the socket.
- Second, let it have some recovery time while it is having rest.
- Third, plug the router back into the working wall outlet.
In the end, press the turn-on button. Now try to perform the Netgear AC1750 setup, if you face the issues again, then move to further solutions.
Place the Devices Closer
As we mentioned above Netgear AC1750 setup issues can also occur due to excessive distance between the router and host modem. Let us now get to fix this internet connection issue. If you make a wireless connection between the devices, then you have to keep the router near the host modem so that they communicate with each other easily. Make sure you are not bringing the devices too close as the signals may clash.
Check the Cables
In case the Netgear AC1750 router is connected to the modem with an Ethernet cable, then maybe it is damaged or broken somewhere leading to the issues in the setup. So, we advise you to make a small check on the Ethernet cable.
Below we mentioned some points that you need to take care of:
- The Ethernet cable should be non-damaged and working.
- The ends of the cable should be properly inserted into the device’s ports.
- Also, check the device ports to ensure they are working or not.
In case you find any issues then replace the cable with a new one at the same time to fix the issues.
Remove the Wireless Interference
The placement of the Netgear router is very important. If you have chosen the wrong place for the router, then the device can face difficulty to transmit the signals. So, to remove the WiFi interference from the device follows the following points:
- If you have placed the Netgear AC1750 router in the corner or closed area, then change the location of the device.
- Place the router on the elevated location from the floor like the shelf and center of the house.
- Do not put the metal object near the networking device.
- If you see the electronic devices near the device, then take them away on the same.
In this manner, you can remove the wireless interference from the device. Once the Netgear AC1750 setup is resolved, perform the Netgear router firmware update process to enhance the performance of the device.
Hence, this is how you can easily fix the Netgear router setup issues in a hassle-free manner.